Once you have approved access for your secondary devices to your primary Dapper account, you now have the option to generate and save your Rescue Kit across all your devices! The process for saving and verifying a new Rescue Kit is the same, however, if you decide to generate a new kit – this will replace your previous one. If you generate a new kit, make sure to update your save locations!
To generate a kit on a second device:
- Head to settings (gear icon) and under Security, click on Rescue kit
- Enter your account password
- Select "I need a new Rescue Kit" and confirm you wish to generate a new kit
- Your Rescue Kit will take a few minutes to generate. Please do not uninstall Dapper at this time
- Open Dapper and confirm your Rescue Code
- And you're done!
If you have trouble generating a new Rescue Kit, directly submit a ticket here or reach out to email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.