If you wish to have your existing Dapper account on your mobile phone, thanks to Dapper's unique features – you can! Similar to how you can add a new device on the desktop, you can follow a familiar set of steps on your phone to connect your existing Dapper account. Before following these steps, make sure to have your primary device open and ready.
Note: Any previously approved dapps under the 'Privacy' tab from the desktop wallet will not be transferred over to your mobile device (Settings > Privacy Mode).
To add a new device:
- Open up the Dapper app and click "Sign in"
- Enter your existing account's email and password
- Click on "Add new device"
- Head back to your primary device to approve the request
- Once approved, the process will take a few more minutes to finish. You will receive an email once complete.
If you have your mobile phone open once the connection is complete, you'll see a little animation and that's it! You will be able to access your main Dapper account from both your desktop and mobile device. Should you run into any troubles, feel free to pop an email over to email@example.com or you can directly submit a ticket.