Not receiving the email verification
If you're not receiving the email verification to your inbox, there are a couple of things you can try.
- Always check your spam folder. Things may accidentally turn up there from time to time!
- If you're using an adblocker, try temporarily disabling it
- If you're using a mail app, instead, open the email in the browser version of your email client
- If you're using a browser other than Chrome, reinstall Dapper on Chrome and try the verification process once more
Should you ever need to step away from your computer during verification, no worries! Next time you log back into Dapper, you will be taken back to the verification step where you left off. You will be able to either resend yourself the verification email or change the email you used in case a spelling mistake was made, for example.
I received the verification email but there is no button to click
In the rare case where you do receive the email but there is no clickable button, this is often tied to an older version of an email client. If you're using a mail app, make sure it's updated to the latest version. Other solutions include:
- Open the verification email in the browser version of your email client
- Forward the email to another email client, like Gmail
If you're still having troubles verifying your email, pop a message to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and the team will be happy to help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.