One major advantage of Dapper is the ability to access your primary wallet across all of your devices. You now have the option to approve different devices (ie. desktops, mobile devices, secondary Chrome profiles) to your primary Dapper account. No need to worry about continually importing and exporting your wallet when you want to use it on other devices! Before following these steps, you will need to have quick access to both your primary and secondary devices.
To approve a new device:
- Install the Dapper extension on the second device you wish to add
- Instead of signing up, log into your existing Dapper account
- Click on I want to add a new device
Now, to approve the request, head back to your primary device and follow these steps:
- Open up Dapper and go to settings (gear icon)
- Click on Manage Device and you will see the pending approval
- Under Pending access requests click on the device you wish to add
- Click on Authorize new device
As soon as your device is approved, you will be notified via email and you will be able to access your same Dapper account across both devices. To help with organization, you can even rename your approved devices by clicking the pencil icon under the 'Manage devices' menu.